Aaron Rodgers’ Cheesy-Ass Spot For Gruber Law Offices
We were also given the immpression the commercial was pretty lame. That impression was spot on.
Let me set this up for you, if you haven’t seen it. Rodgers and attorney David Gruber are sitting around in suits in a couple nice chairs talking about car insurance.
Totally plausible. I talk about car insurance with my friends all the time.
About halfway through you’ll realize Gruber reminds you of Saul Goodman, Bob Odenkirk’s character on Breaking Bad. If you haven’t seen the show, that’s not necessarily a good thing.
If only Aaron would have uttered Gruber’s catchphrase — One call… that’s all!
I wonder how much money they threw at him for this commercial?
Maybe you want to be little more careful with who you associate your personal brand, son. This spot does nothing but cheapen it.
Thanks to Sam for the tip.
- Here’s Aaron Rodgers on The Office
- Here’s Aaron Rodgers Being a Swell Guy Again [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Aaron Rodgers Associated Bank Commercial [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers and The Office [Photos]