Just When You Thought Vikings Fans Couldn’t Get Any Dumber…
Probably all month for that matter.
The [intlink id="35" type="category"]Minnesota Vikings[/intlink] are trying to get a new stadium. For the most part, no one cares including the fans.
So, this musical outfit called The Official Birthday Boys made a song and video called the Stadium Shuffle, which is presumably designed to get Minnesotans fired up to get behind the Vikings and their stadium push.
To say it’s terrible wouldn’t be doing it justice. It’s so much more than that — dumb, annoying, completely lacking of any redeeming quality… I could go on.
Go ahead and watch for yourself and let the true idiocy of the Minnesota Vikings fan shine through once again.
- Here Are Renderings of New Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- Christian Ponder will be Getting Benched for Matt Cassel
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week
- Buy More Pulltabs, You Ingrates!
- Here’s a Vikings Reporter Getting Trucked [Video]