Adrian Peterson Not Fired Up About Vikings’ Quarterbacks
Peterson suggests he can’t see Ponder starting when the season opens. The part of the interview I particularly enjoyed is when he’s asked what gives Webb a chance to start and can’t really figure out an answer.
Going to be a long season in Minnesota and that’s really too bad.
- Packers Dispatch the Vikings Like We Knew They Would
- Christian Ponder is Sorry His Vagina Hurt on Saturday, Everyone
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Adrian Peterson Wants to Return Kicks, Block Field Goals
- Here’s a Guy Falling on His Ass While Harassing Adrian Peterson