John Randle Still Hates Brett Favre
Former Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle John Randle, who had a very public rivalry with quarterback Brett Favre when he was with the Green Bay Packers, still doesn’t think much of Favre.
In fact, he recently compared Favre to a reality television show.
“I’m done following him,” said Randle, who sacked Favre 13.5 times. “That went on like a soap opera. It’s almost like another episode of ‘The Real Housewives of New York.’ There are too many other things in this world to be focused in on.”
If only I could find a way to disagree.
Randle was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010. He was a six-time first-team All Pro with 137.5 career sacks.
He was also a loudmouth and a douchebag like most Minnesota Vikings.
- Here Are Renderings of New Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- Packers Really Like Adrian Peterson
- Packers Dispatch the Vikings Like We Knew They Would
- Vikings Will Shut Chris Kluwe Up
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week