Vikings Coach Accused Of Sexual Assault, Facing Restraining Order
Defensive line coach Karl Dunbar may soon join the ranks of all-time shitbags like Randy Moss (hitting a police officer), Daunte Culpepper (The Loooooove Boat), Bryant McKinnie (aggravated battery, The Loooooove Boat), Onterrio Smith (The Whizzinator) and Everson Griffen (arrested twice in the same weekend, Tasered).
Dunbar is facing a restraining order. The request was filed on Tuesday by a woman who claims Dunbar sexually assaulted her.
The woman said Dunbar has shown up at her home twice since a sexual assault in April. She said in the paperwork she is “afraid of retribution and unsure of his behavior.”
To be fair, we should point out the woman is not requesting a court hearing and Dunbar’s attorney says he doesn’t anticipate any charges will be filed.
Still, you have to do something pretty stupid for someone to slap you with a restraining order.
Stupid is par for the course in Minnesota, though.
- The Minnesota Vikings Love Boat is Back in Action!
- Here’s the Sausage, Courtesy of the Minnesota Vikings
- Packers vs. Vikings: What to Watch For
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Minnesota Vikings Player Can’t Name a Receiver on His Own Team