Urlacher: Bears Are Best In NFC
We knew [intlink id="13" type="category"]Chicago Bears[/intlink] linebacker Brian Urlacher was a meathead, but he might be dumber than we thought.
He clearly doesn’t understand how the NFL playoffs work. Otherwise, how could he say something this stupid?
“I think we’re the best team in our conference,” Urlacher said during an appearance at an Albuquerque elementary school. “I know we’re not the Super Bowl champs like the Green Bay Packers. . . . We want to be the best in our conference and to be there, we’ve got to go through Green Bay.”
So the Chicago Bears are the best team in the NFC, but you you still have to go through the Green Bay Packers?
Oh, that’s right. The Packers beat you in the NFC Championship game and then won [intlink id="1425" type="category"]Super Bowl XLV[/intlink].
Still, it would seem to me you’re completely contradicting yourself with that statement, Brian. If you were the best in the NFC, you wouldn’t have to go through anybody.
Oh, I forgot. You’re a dumbass.
- Brian Urlacher and the Chicago Bears Got Divorced
- NESN Reports Brian Urlacher Retired with Packers
- Aaron Rodgers, No One Else Thinks Bears will Miss Brian Urlacher
- Brian Urlacher and His Barbed Wire Tattoo Have Retired, Bro
- Bears New Coach Doesn’t Care About Beating Packers