Jermichael Finley Is Back!
Okay, maybe we’re jumping the gun a little bit.
Green Bay Packers tight end [intlink id="209" type="category"]Jermichael Finley[/intlink] is back in one sense, though. Finley started running routes and catching passes for the first time on Friday, since injuring his knee in October.
Finley tweeted the following modest announcement.
Today was the first time since Week 5 that I caught a ball & ran routes. An my my my I look good.
After tearing his meniscus, Finley spent six weeks attached to an IV when the injury got infected.
It looks like he’ll be ready to start terrorizing defenses whenever players are allowed to do their jobs again.
In celebration, here’s some Dre.
Guess who’s back?
- Jermichael Finley Will Be Getting His Own Documentary
- Jermichael Finley Won’t Be Dropping Anymore Passes
- Don’t Look Now, But Jermichael Finley Could Be Back
- Jermichael Finley Doesn’t Think Much of Brian Urlacher
- People Make Fun of Jermichael Finley in Public