Chris Cook Adds To Storied Minnesota Vikings Tradition
The Minnesota Vikings are a bunch of stupid, classless thugs and cornerback Chris Cook, a second-round pick in 2010, is no different.
Cook was arrested in Lynchburg, Virginia on Saturday for pulling a gun during a fight.
Cook is the second Minnesota Vikings player to get arrested since the season ended, joining defensive end Everson Griffen, who was arrested not once, but twice in January. Griffen was arrested in Los Angeles on a Friday evening for being drunk in public and again the following Monday, when he was found to have an invalid license.
Of course, these two are just carrying on [intlink id="35" type="category"]Minnesota Vikings[/intlink] tradition, a long and storied affair filled with tales of cock texting, boat parties with hookers, and drug-masking devices being carried through airport security.
Minnesota, where character and common sense are optional.
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week
- Reveling in Minnesota Vikings Fans’ Despair
- Here’s the Turd in the Purple Sombrero
- Yes, Vikings Fans Were Being Vikings Fans Yesterday
- Here’s a Minnesota Vikings Exec Trash Talking Packers Fans