The Belt Is Alive And Well
At the end of last night’s Big East Tournament game between Seton Hall and Rutgers one of the Pirates busted it out after teammate Jeremy Hazell hit a clutch three pointer.
The photos aren’t great, but the evidence is pretty obvious.
(Via Larry Brown Sports)
- Nate Robinson Taunts Steve Novak with Aaron Rodgers’ Belt
- Aaron Rodgers Gets All the Broads Because He’s So Cool
- Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb at Kentucky Derby
- More of Aaron Rodgers at NFL Honors
- You’ll Never Guess Why Aaron Rodgers Will Have a Bad Season