Kato Kaelin’s Life Is Good Since The Packers Won The Super Bowl
That’s right — the guy who lived in O.J.’s guest house.
Kaelin is also from Milwaukee and went to UWEC, so, of course, he’s a fan of the Green Bay Packers.
Kaelin was on a show no guy can possibly watch, this week — The View.
I mean, really. How many annoying broads can they fit at one table? I digress, though.
When one of the 12 hosts asked him how his life was, Kaelin responded with, “Right now, it’s just incredible. This is true — ever since the Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl — and I’m saying this, my life has just gone crazy great.”
Here’s my man Kato on The View.
- Awesome San Francisco 49ers Tattoos [Gallery]
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Three Reasons to be Thankful
- Fans* Want Packers to Activate Driver