Packers Control The World For A Minute
At least that was [intlink id="143" type="category"]Charles Woodson[/intlink]‘s assessment of what it meant to ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange, which Woodson, teammates [intlink id="251" type="category"]John Kuhn[/intlink], [intlink id="64" type="category"]Ryan Grant[/intlink] and Packers president [intlink id="122" type="category"]Mark Murphy[/intlink] did, yesterday.
Here’s an interview with the guys and footage of Murphy pushing the button and then slamming — and I mean slamming! — the gavel to close Wednesday’s trading session.
There was another video interview with Fox News, but they won’t let anyone embed it, so fuck them.
Instead, let’s go with some lighter fare.
- Mark Murphy Says There’s No Talent Gap Between Packers and 49ers
- Aaron Rodgers Ironically Lobbies for Charles Woodson’s Return
- Pondering Charles Woodson’s Future With the Packers
- Packers to Release Charles Woodson
- Charles Woodson Says No One is Interested