Matthews Will Be Second Athlete To Present Grammy Award
Green Bay Packers linebacker [intlink id="454" type="category"]Clay Matthews[/intlink] might as well be a rock star.
He has the hair, he’s a badass and now he’s presenting a Grammy Award on Sunday.
Matthews joins a list of presenters that includes Ryan Seacrest, Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin and Eva Longoria, among others. He’s the only athlete presenting and becomes only the second athlete to ever present, following — get ready to throw up in your mouth a little — [intlink id="386" type="category"]Pittsburgh Steelers[/intlink] quarterback and serial rapist (allegedly) Ben Roethlisberger.
If the Grammys were only relevant and started giving awards to musicians with talent, I might actually watch the telecast.
- Clay Matthews was on The Mindy Project
- Clay Matthews Will Continue Standing Around
- No Grumbling in Green Bay, Says Clay Matthews
- Clay Matthews Photobombing Aaron Rodgers
- Let’s Discuss Clay Matthews’ New Sack Dance