The Favre Barn Is No More
The Favre barn, which sits on Highway 10/45 in Winnebago County, is no more.
The red barn, which featured the message 4 ever in our heart (the heart was broken) as a tribute to former Green Bay Packers quarterback [intlink id="41" type="category"]Brett Favre[/intlink], has been redecorated.
It’s now a tribute to [intlink id="25" type="category"]Aaron Rodgers[/intlink], but still has a nod to Favre with the message #12 is 3x #4.
The owner, Patti Schroeder, says her barn has also been renamed Mr. Rodgers neighborhood.
I’d say that’s an improvement.
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Probably the Best Packers Rap Video You’ll See All Week
- Green Bay Packers Are Not America’s Team
- This Vikings Fan Meltdown is Glorious [Video]
- Packers-Vikings Photobomb is Easily Best Ever