McCarthy: Sunday Is Our Night
Confidence instills confidence. Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy is supremely confident about this game and I suspect his team is too.
After Friday’s practice, McCarthy had this to say.
“We’ve had an opportunity to go over every situation twice for our game plan, so we’re ready to go. The one thing you want to see in your football team is that the players have maintained confidence throughout the process. Our guys have done that. They totally believe what’s in front of them. They believe in what they’ve seen on film. We respect Pittsburgh, but we feel that this is our time and Sunday will be our night.”
You’re goddam right.
- Mike McCarthy is Appalled, People!
- Packers Are Soft, Says Everyone Not Named Mike McCarthy
- Mike McCarthy Gets in the Middle of a Marriage Proposal
- Packers Adjust Game Plan, Tell Everyone They’ll Adjust Game Plan
- Aaron Rodgers Says Packers Weren’t Hungry, United