Epic Packers Super Bowl Snow Sculpture
The Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV sculpture was created by Tim Abraham and reader Ryan Huls stopped and grabbed a photo of it for us. It’s located on Starr Ave. in Eau Claire.
As I learned from channel 13 in Eau Claire (who knew Eau Claire had TV stations?!?!), Abraham created snow sculptures for Super Bowls XXXI and XXXII, as well.
Thus far, he’s 1-1, so he better move above .500 on Sunday.
If you want to learn more about how it was created, check out WEAU’s story on the sculpture.
Here’s my summary — badass!
- Pixar Sums Up the Packers 2012 Season
- Awesome Baltimore Ravens Tattoos [Gallery]
- Here’s the Turd in the Purple Sombrero
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Chicago Bears RV Here, Gone [Photos]