Win Super Bowl Tickets — Here Are Your First Clues
If you recall, we’ve joined up with the Dallas Convention and Visitor’s Bureau to give you a shot at a Super Bowl ticket prize package.
The winner will receive two tickets to the Super Bowl, four nights accommodations and $500 toward travel. All you have to do is locate the Mystery Man walking the streets of Green Bay and say the secret phrase (which you can find by liking the Visit Dallas Facebook page).
The contest begins at 9 a.m. CT. Here is the mystery man’s schedule.
- At 9 a.m. the Mystery Man will hit the streets and have breakfast somewhere in the city.
- At 12:30 the Mystery Man will start thinking about having lunch somewhere.
- At 4 p.m. the Mystery Man will grab a drink to warm up.
- At 5:30 the Mystery Man will look for a place to have dinner.
- At 7pm the Mystery Man will pack it in for the night.
The Mystery Man will also be sending updates through the @DallasSBHunt Twitter account, so follow it.
Frankly, if I were you, I’d say the secret phrase to everyone I passed on the streets I didn’t know personally. If I were in a restaurant or at a bar, I’d walk around to everyone and say it to them, too.
These people may look at you like you’re an idiot, but you’ll be the one laughing when you’re in Dallas drinking a Lone Star.
All that being said, here are the two biggest clues.
1. At 11 a.m., the Mystery Man will be checking out UWGB.
2. At 2:30 p.m., the Mystery Man will check out the shopping in Green Bay, which as I recall, there isn’t much of.
If you’d like my personal suggestion and/or clue, Tweet me. The only caveat is you have to give me one of the tickets if you win.
- Pick the Winner of This Brett Favre Caption Contest
- Who Wants a Datone Jones or Johnathan Franklin Autographed 8×10?
- We’re Giving Away the House and Some Donald Driver Books!