Obama Gets A Green Bay Welcome
President Barack Obama flew into Green Bay this morning for an appearance and speech in Manitowoc.
When he landed, the Chicago Bears fan was the recipient of two Green Bay Packers jerseys. The second, which is pictured above, was Charles Woodson’s No. 21 with the following personally signed message.
“To President Obama
See you at the White House
The president went on to tour and deliver a speech at Orion Energy Systems, where he would say, “I’m glad to see that one of the greatest rivalries in sports is still there. And we will get you next year. I’m just letting you know.”
He then wished the Packers good luck in the Super Bowl.
Ever the politician.
- They Didn’t Think Much of Lovie Smith in Illinois
- Four Teams Interested in Charles Woodson
- Great Moments in Packers vs. Bears
- Charles Woodson: No New Team in Sight
- Packers Don’t Think Charles Woodson Can Play Anymore