Matthews Gets His Hair Deal
Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Clay Matthews has been talking about getting a hair deal since Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu started popping up in those Head & Shoulders commercials.
He finally got his wish.
Matthews’ long blond mane is now the spokeshair for Suave.
Ryan Williams of Athletes First, Matthews’ marketing agent, said the deal included media appearances pre- and post-Super Bowl and a production day should the company want to film a commercial or additional advertising with him.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Matthews reportedly signed a one-year contract.
- Clay Matthews’ New Contract is Done
- Clay Matthews Will Get $13 Million a Year
- Clay Matthews and the Franchise Tag
- All the Salary Cap Numbers on Clay Matthews’ Deal
- Clay Matthews is Getting a Raise