Barnett And Finley’s Whining Pays Off
Green Bay Packers Nick Barnett and Jermichael Finley took issue with the fact the team wasn’t going to include the players on injured reserve in the team’s Super Bowl photo.
They whined about it on Twitter and now that whining has paid off.
The team was initially slated to take the photo on Tuesday, in Dallas. The injured players weren’t scheduled to arrive in Dallas until Thursday.
Now, the Packers will take the photo on Friday in Green Bay.
Thank god this catastrophe has been avoided.
I guess it shows the power of Twitter for a PR-conscious organization.
- Jermichael Finley is Doing Some Groveling Today
- Nick Barnett Gets Cut By Another Team
- Jermichael Finley’s Future Still Up in the Air
- Packers Have Decided to Overpay Jermichael Finley
- You’re Making Us Uncomfortable, Jermichael Finley