Tramon Is A Pro Bowler*
Green Bay Packers cornerback Tramon Williams made the Pro Bowl after all.
Although many saw Williams as one of the biggest snubs when the Pro Bowl rosters were announced, Williams, who was a first alternate, has been added to the NFC roster because the Philadelphia Eagles Asante Samuel cannot play due to injury.
Tramon had a career high and team-leading six interceptions on the season. He also developed into one of the top cover corners in the league, this season.
He joins Chad Clifton, Nick Collins, Greg Jennings, Clay Matthews, and Charles Woodson on the NFC squad.
*None of these guys will actually play in the Pro Bowl because the Packers are going to the Super Bowl.
The Pro Bowl takes place the weekend between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.
- Tramon Williams’ Days in Green Bay Look Numbered
- Tramon Williams’ Birthday Cake Was Predictable
- Tramon Williams Says He Played Hurt All Last Season (Again)
- Josh Sitton Gets to Go to Pro Bowl
- Let’s Examine How Much of a Joke the Pro Bowl is One More Time