Just take a look at the results of this SportsNation poll.
In case you can’t quite see it, every state in the nation other than Illinois is picking the Green Bay Packers to beat the Bears, this weekend. Although Indiana is red, meaning the highest percentage of people chose “Bears in a close one” out of the four answers, 58 percent chose either “Packers comfortably” or “Packers in a close one” at the time we pulled this.
Sorry Chicago. I guess there aren’t as many mouth breathers in the United States as we thought.
- They Didn’t Think Much of Lovie Smith in Illinois
- Here’s the Charles Woodson to the Chicago Bears Meme
- First Arrest of the Offseason Goes to the Chicago Bears!
- Lovie Smith Out in Chicago
- The Chicago Bears Gave Up on the Porta Potty Dude