Here’s Another Green Bay Packers Rap Song
I’m kidding. It either has to be something that’s unintentionally funny or has to be something I figure someone might find cool.
Aaron Rodgers Rock & Roll is an example of the former. Higher Education’s Feelin’ So Fly Like A Cheesehead, which — and I am not shitting you here — I’ve been told is gaining some notoriety around Wisconsin, is an example of the latter.
So, here’s a little more Packers music by someone named J Byrd, who looks like he’s 12 and either has a great producer or someone else rapping most of his lyrics. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t know too many 12-year-olds whose voices sound quite this, uh…. polished.
Anyway, I give you Green and Yellow by J Byrd.
For my money, I’ll still take We Go Green Bay.
- Probably the Best Packers Rap Video You’ll See All Week
- Fans* Want Packers to Activate Driver
- Green Bay Packers Are Not America’s Team
- Who Wants a Green Bay Packers Golf Cart?
- You Can Put Whatever You Want on a Packers Ticket, So…