Rodgers Is Offensive Player Of The Month
Despite missing a game and a half with a concussion, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month for December/January.
Rodgers twice won the offensive player of the week award during the period — for his week 13 performance against San Francisco and his week 16 performance against the Giants.
For the month, Rodgers was 72-of-106 for 977 yards, eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He also ran for 111 yards.
- Aaron Rodgers Was Not Happy on Saturday
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- For Some Reason, Joe Flacco is Now Highest-Paid QB
- Aaron Rodgers Will Get New Deal Soon
- Packers Best and Worst in 2012