Aaron Rodgers Appears To Be Dating Jessica Szohr
We were wondering what the hell Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were doing at last weekend’s Green Bay Packers victory over the New York Giants.
Turns out Jonas is a Giants fan, which we really don’t care about. What’s more interesting is Menomonee Falls native and Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr was at the game with the couple.
We’ve been informed the three of them sat in quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ private box. We’ve also been informed Szohr was at the Milwaukee Bucks game the following night with Rodgers.
Rodgers has a stellar history when it comes to tagging celebrity ass. There was Lady Antebellum lead singer Hillary Scott. There was Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Julie Henderson. He’s been spotted with Erin Andrews.
Now, Jessica Szohr. Szohr is 25 and in addition to Gossip Girl, her credits include Piranha 3D and Love, Wedding, Marriage alongside Mandy Moore. More importantly, she’s hot.
Even though she has to rank second on Rodgers’ list to Julie Henderson, I’ve gotta say — I love you more and more every day, Aaron.
Don’t worry about that Pro Bowl snub, buddy. Who cares about a trip to Hawaii when your broad looks like this?
- Aaron Rodgers Will Not Be Changing His Style
- Aaron Rodgers was Partying in Hollywood Last Night
- Aaron Rodgers is Tops
- Aaron Rodgers is Throwing, but Probably Not Playing Anytime Soon
- Is This Donald Driver Criticizing Aaron Rodgers?
- Rodgers Is Offensive Player Of The Week | Total Packers
- YouKnowYouLoveMe.ORG | A Gossip Girl Fansite » Blog Archive » Aaron Rodgers Appears To Be Dating Jessica Szohr
- The Forty Yard Dash » NFL notes
- Aaron Rodgers Dating Gossip Girl Jessica Szhor | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
- Daily Dirt #173 « Sin City Trifecta
- My Man Aaron Rodgers In Hollywood With His Girl Jessica | Total Packers
- Aaron Rodgers And Marisa Miller: Let The Speculation Begin | Total Packers
- Jessica’s New Man? – Gossip Girlsss
- Super Bowl Week: Lana Del Rey Should Hook Up with Rob Gronkowski and Other Things to Talk About During the Game | Writing Bareback