Favre’s Streak Expected To End Tonight
Brett Favre’s consecutive-starts streak is expected to come to an end tonight, when his Minnesota Vikings face the New York Giants at Detroit’s Ford Field.
The streak, which started on Sept. 27, 1992, when Favre made his first start for the Green Bay Packers, will end at 297 games. That is, barring a miracle.
Favre suffered a sprained shoulder last week when he was absolutely hammered by Buffalo Bills linebacker Arthur Moats.
Whatever you think about Favre, his consecutive-starts streak is one of most amazing streaks in sports. It may have come at the expense of his team at times, but it speaks to his toughness and desire.
Those are two things we’ll never question when it comes to his legacy.
- You Will Surely Want This Brett Favre Credit Card
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Aaron Rodgers is All Pro Brett Favre Now
- You’ll Be Happy to Know Brett Favre is a Good Tipper
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day