Vikings’ Shithole Collapses
The shithole that the Minnesota Vikings call home, the Metrodome, collapsed overnight.
Or at least the roof did. There is now a hole in the middle of it from the build-up of snow — the Cities reportedly got close to 20 inches yesterday.
The Vikings game against the New York Giants, which was already moved to Monday night because the Giants were stuck in Kansas City, has now been moved to Detroit’s Ford Field.
Although the Vikings are a laughingstock, the postponement of the game gives Brett Favre, who has a badly sprained shoulder, another day to heal and extend his consecutive-games streak. Favre wouldn’t have been able to play if the game went on as planned, today.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Here’s a Vikings Reporter Getting Trucked [Video]
- Vikings are Really Hyping that Awesome Matt Cassel Signing
- Here Are Renderings of New Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Packers vs. Vikings: What to Watch For