Rodgers Is Player Of The Week
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will be named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against the San Francisco 49ers.
Rodgers finished the Packers’ 34-16 victory over San Francisco 21-of-30 for 298 yards and three touchdowns. Perhaps more impressively, and indicative of the roll Rodgers has been on of late, is that he hasn’t thrown an interception in five straight games.
Rodgers joins teammates Greg Jennings, Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, Mason Crosby and Tim Masthay as recipients of player of the week honors. Matthews has won the award twice, this season.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Aaron Rodgers Ironically Lobbies for Charles Woodson’s Return
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Aaron Rodgers: Dumb and Dumber Version
- Russ Ball-ology: How to Get Rodgers and Matthews Signed
- More of Aaron Rodgers at NFL Honors