They Can’t Do Anything Right In Minnesota
We’re piling it on the Minnesota Vikings, but if their fans weren’t such a bunch of ignorant, loud-mouthed shitfucks, well, we probably would have already moved on.
My point is, they deserve every last kick we’re going to give them while they’re down.
They’ve worked hard to earn it.
So, the Vikings are featured in the early national game against the arch rival Green Bay Packers and they can’t even spell a guy’s name right.
Not just any guy either — five-time Pro Bowler Kevin Williams.
Williams. That’s a tough name to spell, especially for someone from Minnesota.
Via Shutdown Corner
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Minnesota Vikings Player Can’t Name a Receiver on His Own Team
- Adrian Peterson — So Close
- Minnesota Vikings May Trade Percy Harvin
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week
- Percy Harvin Will Surely Ruin the Minnesota Vikings