Matthews Named Defensive Player Of The Week… Again
This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, but Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week for his play against the Dallas Cowboys.
Against Dallas, Matthews had four tackles, a sack and an interception, which he returned for a touchdown.
Matthews leads the NFL in sacks with 10.5 and is currently the front runner for the NFL Defensive Player of the Year, an award Charles Woodson won last season.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Clay Matthews Will Continue Standing Around
- Clay Matthews Also Ditches Pro Bowl
- Charles Woodson Won’t Return, Clay Matthews Will
- Let’s Discuss Clay Matthews’ New Sack Dance
- Clay Matthews is Not the Best Linebacker…