Sterger’s TV Show Canceled
Jenn Sterger, recipient of Brett Favre’s cock texts, has had her show on Versus canceled.
The show, The Daily Line, was axed because of low ratings. It will end on Thursday.
In my head, I had the idea that Sterger was using the whole Favre controversy in order to try to boost her public image and thus, ratings. Sterger hasn’t talked to the NFL about the ongoing investigation, even though the league requested the meeting some time ago.
While her indecision could be because she actually played along with Favre, as a friend has suggested, it could also be because she was trying to drag things out to keep her name in the news.
After all, there’s nothing quite like free publicity and Sterger has gotten a lot of it lately.
Unfortunately for her, I guess it wasn’t enough.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Brett Favre Will Be Back Soon, Ya’ll!
- You Will Surely Want This Brett Favre Credit Card