Aaron Rodgers Rock & Roll
If fact, it’s so awesomely terrible and hilarious I can’t even describe it, although there is a verse that says “eats DBs grilled cheese for lunch.”
In other words, we’re talking about a brilliant lyricist here.
- Aaron Rodgers Opening Another Two-Star Restaurant
- Aaron Rodgers Wants to Bring In-N-Out Burger to Wisconsin
- Nate Robinson Taunts Steve Novak with Aaron Rodgers’ Belt
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Packers Better Hurry Up and Extend Aaron Rodgers