Three Players On PUP, One To Injured Reserve
The Green Bay Packers reached the mandated 75-man roster limit on Tuesday by placing three players on the physically unable to perform list and one on injured reserve.
Joining cornerback Al Harris on the PUP are safety Atari Bigby and running back James Starks, a sixth-round draft choice. None of the three have practiced this preseason and they won’t be available to the Packers for the first six weeks of the season.
The Packers also placed running back Quinn Porter on injured reserve, meaning he’s out for the season. Porter was signed as an undrafted free agent.
On Saturday, the Packers released receiver Shawn Gore, who was also an undrafted free agent.
The Packers have to trim their roster to 53 players this weekend.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- James Starks Season Over, Ryan Grant Returns
- Packers Not at 2010 Injury Level… Yet
- James Starks May Be Back, But Does It Matter?
- Packers Are Not Getting Healthier, Medical Staff to Blame?
- Jerel Worthy May Not Return in 2013