Who Wants To Be On TV?
The qualifications are as follows:
- You must be a hardcore Green Bay Packers fan
- You must be a Green Bay Packers shareholder
- You must be attending the Buffalo game on 9/19 or be in Green Bay that weekend
The producers are looking to speak to people who fit this criteria. The interview will likely take only a few minutes and you’ll be asked to discuss your love for the Packers, why you bought a share of the team, etc.
You may also get your mug on television as a result.
If you’re interested, please send me an email with your contact information and I will pass your info on to the producers.
Here’s a synopsis of the show.
How the States Got Their Shapes” scours American history and the contemporary landscape for those tales. Every episode starts by posing a provocative question that teases the surprising connections between places. Our host takes us on a journey across the United States to find the people and places that reveal these connections. Each time a viewer tunes in, there’s the embedded promise that they’ll find out something new about a place they live, where their family is from, or somewhere that they’ve visited. They’ll take away the realization that the shape of a state is defined as much by its culture and lore as its boundaries.
Lastly, if you want to do this, don’t do something on TV that embarrasses the rest of us.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Green Bay Packers Are Not America’s Team
- Small-Town Packers Fans are Angry!
- Awesome San Francisco 49ers Tattoos [Gallery]
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Awesome Baltimore Ravens Tattoos [Gallery]