Woodson Cannot Be Burned By Receivers Or Flames

240 0
Charles Woodson


Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson does not get burned on the football field, but that’s nothing compared to what Woodson went through last weekend.

Woodson escaped a house fire in Bay Harbor, Michigan after a party being held to celebrate the homeowner’s family gift to, and naming of, the University of Michigan Women’s Hospital.

The fire occurred early Saturday morning, when Woodson was one of 11 guests staying in the house. The owner, Gwen Haggerty, had hosted a party for around 150 people the prior evening.

Woodson and the other guests, as well as the owners and three children made it out of the home unscathed, but the house was a total loss.

According to the University of Michigan Health System, Ted and Jane Von Voigtlander’s Foundation donated $15 million to the university for a new women’s hospital, which will be known as the University of Michigan Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital. Haggerty is the Von Voigtlanders’ daughter.

Woodson attended Michigan and has donated a considerable amount of money to the university, himself.

About The Author

Monty McMahon is one of the founders of Total Packers. He is probably the most famous graduate of UW-Oshkosh next to Jim Gantner.

No Comments on "Woodson Cannot Be Burned By Receivers Or Flames"

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *