Jermichael Finley Wants A Piece Of Darrelle Revis
That was in evidence once again when Finley appeared on ESPN’s First Take.
Among other things, Finley suggests he’s the best basketball-playing tight end in the NFL (over Tony Gonzales, who played basketball at Cal, and Antonio Gates, who played at Kent State), that he’s the top fantasy football tight end and that he’s going to handle New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis — widely considered the best pure corner in the game — when the Packers meet the Jets in week eight.
“I know one player I’m looking forward to is Revis. I can’t wait to see that matchup,” Finley said. “I’m gonna seize the moment. I’m gonna be chomping at the bit to get at him, I promise you.”
“Revis Island… but he won’t be saying thank God it’s Finley. He’ll be saying get Finley out of here.”
Revis is one player I wouldn’t be calling out, but then, Jermichael can probably back it up.
Anyway, here’s the video of Finley dropping all kinds of knowledge.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Jermichael Finley Would Like to Throw Ball to Himself
- You’re Making Us Uncomfortable, Jermichael Finley
- Packers Will Overpay Jermichael Finley Or Else!
- Don’t Look Now, But Jermichael Finley Could Be Back
- With Tom Crabtree Out, Jermichael Finley is Probably In