Woodson Says He Hasn’t Asked For New Contract
Despite reports to the contrary yesterday, Green Bay Packers’ cornerback Charles Woodson says he hasn’t asked the team for a new contract.
The initial report came from Josina Anderson of Fox 31 in Denver. At the time, I wondered what the hell someone in Denver knew about Charles Woodson and the Packers.
Now, the answer is clear — nothing.
“I don’t know any Josina, and I haven’t discussed anything with the Packers,” Woodson told Jason Wilde.
Woodson has three years left on his current deal. He’s scheduled to make $7.5 million this season, followed by $5.5 million and $6.5 million in the following two.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Charles Woodson Signed with the Raiders
- Charles Woodson Open to Renegotiating His Deal
- Four Teams Interested in Charles Woodson
- Aaron Rodgers Ironically Lobbies for Charles Woodson’s Return
- Packers Don’t Think Charles Woodson Can Play Anymore