Go Ahead, Give Up Your Season Tickets
On Friday, the Green Bay Packers announced that they’re raising ticket prices for the 2010 season. That’s right, an additional $8-10 per ticket.
Of course, most Packers season ticket holders were PISSED!
Well, I have a simple solution for you – don’t renew your season tickets, you whiny prick.
My old man has been on the season ticket list since 1979. Several years ago, he was finally given the chance to pick up the Gold package, which he decided to turn down in order to wait for the Green package.
I told him it was a good decision – the Green package season ticket holders get more games. I also told him that when he finally does get those tickets that he should amend his will so that my name is on them when he passes away. Give the houses to my brother, give the land to my sister, just make sure I get the fucking Packers tickets.
So, if you’re one of the assholes complaining about having to spend a few hundred extra dollars for tickets this year, I have two things to say to you.
1. Packers tickets are a value compared to other sporting events. You’re maybe paying $83 per ticket. Do you have any idea how much it costs me to get good seats at Lakers game? North of $100, I can tell you that, and you can double that at playoff time. Christ, the Bears, Vikings and Lions even have higher ticket prices than the Packers and all three of those teams suck a fucking dick in one form or another.
2. If you’re still not convinced and want to piss and moan, then see my suggestion above. I’ve been waiting my entire life for season tickets, and I’ll gladly pay whatever they cost with smile on my face. If you don’t want to, then fucking relinquish them so someone who gives a shit can go to the games.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- You Can Put Whatever You Want on a Packers Ticket, So…
- Chicago Bears RV Here, Gone [Photos]
- Packers, 49ers Playoff Rivalry Wasn’t Much of Rivalry After All
- Here’s Where Packers Writers Crititicize Packers Fans
- Three Reasons to be Thankful