But Ditka was nothing if not entertaining, whether berating Jim Harbaugh for calling an audible or bitching at reporters after the game.
Today, my dislike of Ditka has faded. It’s hard to hate someone who made the idiotic move of trading an entire draft for one player. Besides that, Ditka is still pretty funny and entertaining on ESPN.
Here’s some classic pissed-off Ditka, circa 1988. Also note, Ditka comes to and leaves the interview sans pants (from Kap’s Korner).
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Mike Ditka is a Packers Fan
- Bears Interested in Packers OC Tom Clements
- Young Packers Fan Tells Bears Mascot What’s Up
- Lovie Smith Out in Chicago
- Packers-Bears War of Words Escalates