Don’t Go To the Bathroom in the Metrodome
We’ve covered the continuing saga of the Minnesota Vikings and their desire to get out of the Metrodome and into a new stadium extensively, but here’s some evidence of just how bad that stadium really is.
The Minnesota Twins, the other resident of the Metrodome, will begin play at a new, non-domed, non-relic-of-yesteryear stadium next spring, and they can’t get out of the Metrodome fast enough.
On Tuesday, Twins’ legend Tony Oliva got stuck in a Metrodome bathroom when the handle on the door fell off. This happened on the executive level of the Metrodome, so one has to wonder what state of disrepair the rest of the stadium is in.
And the Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission, the organization that operates the Metrodome, is trying to force the Vikings to renew their lease. How do you feel about the Los Angeles Vikings?
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Here Are Renderings of New Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- Let’s Not Forget, the Minnesota Vikings Are a Joke!
- Buy More Pulltabs, You Ingrates!
- Here’s a Minnesota Vikings Exec Trash Talking Packers Fans
- Lest We Forget, It’s Minnesota Vikings Week