In Case You Missed Devin Hester’s Ass
If, like me, you were watching something exciting on television last night like the MLS Cup instead of the two crap teams NBC put on Sunday Night Football, you probably missed it. Well, not to worry. We have the shot of Chicago Bears’ receiver Devin Hester’s ass for you, right here.
Hester, who needs to tighten his belt, got pantsed by a defender on an incomplete pass during the fourth quarter, last night.
Oh yeah, the Bears lost to the equally craptacular Philadelphia Eagles 24-20. The game was over when Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler threw his league-leading 18th interception.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Here’s the Charles Woodson to the Chicago Bears Meme
- First Arrest of the Offseason Goes to the Chicago Bears!
- Lovie Smith Out in Chicago
- Bears New Coach Doesn’t Care About Beating Packers
- They Didn’t Think Much of Lovie Smith in Illinois