The Onion Zings Favre Again
The Onion, the funniest satirical news source of all time, has Wisconsin roots and sometimes it shows. They often post Green Bay Packers and Brett Favre-related items and have weighed in time and time again during the messy Favre revenge saga.
The Onion has summed up what a lot of people have been feeling in their latest Favre blurb.
Although, if you think about it, they may be making fun of the fans a little as well. Either way, it’s funny and it happens to be absolutely true. Read it for yourself:
Brett Favre Avenges Storied 16-Year Career With Packers
OK, with that out of the way, let’s see how many days we can keep Brett Favre off our blog.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day
- The 49ers Won April Fools’ Day, While the Packers Lost
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- You’ll Be Happy to Know Brett Favre is a Good Tipper