How to be “Classy” for Brett Favre’s Return
Not only has it lingered, but even when the stench has dissipated, you can’t help but shudder each time you think of it.
You’ve got clowns no one has ever heard of, like the Journal Sentinel’s Gary Howard, telling Packers fans to cheer Favre when he steps on the field on Sunday. In other words, stay classy, Green Bay.
You have Packers players and coaches telling the media they expect a classy reception for Favre.
Then there’s Green Bay mayor Jim Schmitt and his “classy” celebration of Favre’s return to Green Bay.
So, with all this talk of class, we figured we should chime in on the issue. After all, if there’s one thing we know here at Total Packers, it’s how to be classy. (Illustration by Steffen)
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Brett Favre Will Return on Sunday
- Packers Still Blathering About Retiring Brett Favre’s Number
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day