We Love You Brett Favre!
You know you’ve seen him before – many times. We’re not talking about the game-winning, gun-slinging, playing-for-the-love-of-the-game Brett Favre of Green Bay Packers lore. We’re talking about the interception-throwing, ball-dropping, can’t-quite-pull-it-out-at-the-end Brett Favre of the Minnesota Vikings.
The Vikings lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-17 on Sunday. Pittsburgh’s defense returned a Favre fumble and an Favre interception for a touchdown.
Oh, and by the way, good job at feigning an attempt to make the tackle on those two returns, Brett.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Brett Favre Will Be Back Soon, Ya’ll!
- You Will Surely Want This Brett Favre Credit Card
- Brett Favre Will Return on Sunday
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice