Vikings Art Football Celebrates Favre’s Packers Accomplishments
See Vikings fans, now that you have our old gunslinger wearing your hideous uniform, you might as well co-opt all the past success the Packers had with him too.
On the company web page is this gem: “This is a limited edition collectible and fans of Favre, the Vikings and perhaps even the Green Bay Packers are sure to generate swift demand for this unique piece of Brett Favre memorabilia.”
Yeah, just what I want for the mantle… some of the team’s greatest accomplishments, displayed as if Minnesota had anything to do with them. Perverse.
Total Packers contacted Big Time Bats, who are offering up the piece of memorabilia.
They say that the focus is the art, not the records. Why post the records at all? They went on to explain that they do not intend to insult Packers’ fans. I buy that. Their goal is to make money, but I am insulted. Sorry, I can’t help it.
No word yet on whether or not Big Time Bats plans to offer the following:
- A limited edition Emmit Smith Arizona Cardinals Jersey, celebrating his three Super Bowl victories.
- A collectible Michael Jordan Washington Wizards Championship Basketball, stamped with six gold leaf NBA championship trophies.
- A collectible framed print of “The Catch” featuring Kansas City Chiefs uniforms Photoshopped onto Joe Montana and Dwight Clark.
- A Boston Braves Babe Ruth commemorative statue, stamped with the long list of records set as a Yankee.
Total Packers is interested to know what how Packers’ fans feel about this.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- You Will Surely Want This Brett Favre Credit Card
- You’ll Be Happy to Know Brett Favre is a Good Tipper
- Brett Favre Will Be Back Soon, Ya’ll!
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day