Douchey Bears Fan Has a Point: Ashton Kutcher Rips Favre
See the video below.
Kutcher brings up a good point. What type of precedent might this set? I know the New York Jets released Favre upon his request, but what if other disgruntled players want to get away from their crappy team? They can just “retire,” ask for their release and then come back with someone else the next season?
Or maybe Ashton is just doing some grassroots self promotion for his new film Ashton Kutcher The Movie … er, Spread
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Brett Favre Will Be Back Soon, Ya’ll!
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day
- Packers Still Blathering About Retiring Brett Favre’s Number