Packers Weekend Video: Adolph Hitler Loves Brett Favre
I know you’re probably looking at the headline and thinking WTF? No, Adolph Hitler didn’t play for the Green Bay Packers. He’s had no affiliation with the Green Bay Packers. And, in fact, he’s pretty much the complete opposite of the Green Bay Packers (you know, because they’re awesome and he wasn’t so awesome, to say the least).
Anyway, since we all know there are no Jewish people in Wisconsin, and therefore no Jewish Packers fans, I didn’t think anyone would get too worked up about this. I don’t know where it came from, and it makes absolutely no sense in historical context, but it plays off the Brett Favre saga and made me laugh.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre Got Together Last Night [Video]
- Greg Jennings and Brett Favre Colluding on Minnesota
- Packers Still Blathering About Retiring Brett Favre’s Number
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day