Brett Favre Fail!
We’ll be waiting on the edge of our seats to hear what Favre has to say tonight (actually, we won’t be watching at all, but I’m sure there will be endless media coverage, so it will be like we were there).
The program airs on HBO at 8 p.m. CT.
ESPN’s Kevin Seifert has prepared a list of questions for Favre, and commentors have added to the list.
My favorite: How would you address Packers fans who consider your interest in Minnesota to be an intentional stab in the back?
While I’d be interested to hear the answer, I doubt it will be asked. If it is, I bet that Favre dodges it.
Empty ad slot (#1)!
- Brett Favre Says He’ll Come Back to Green Bay One Day
- You Will Surely Want This Brett Favre Credit Card
- Percy Harvin Will Surely Ruin the Minnesota Vikings
- Packers Still Blathering About Retiring Brett Favre’s Number
- Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre Talk About Making Nice