Minnesota Tackle Suspended Four Games Without Pay
I believe The Simpson‘s Nelson said it best…
Minnesota Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie has been suspended four games for violating the league’s personal conduct policy.
McKinnie faces a felony charge from a fight outside a Miami nightclub in February. The suspension will cost him $764,706 of his $3.25 million salary.
- The Minnesota Vikings Love Boat is Back in Action!
- Fred Smoot Shed Some More Light on the Love Boat
- Greg Jennings on the Vikings Now Seems Totally Plausible
- Mike Wallace Turned Down Way More From the Vikings
- Here’s Another Minnesota Vikings Failure